Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Birthday Gift!! (and a little review on them)

It's a tad bit late, but i'm so busy that i didn't get a chance to post this earlier. My birthday is on November 5, knowing me and my personalities, somehow they all give me presents with fashion things which surprised me because i love to read literature and historical romance as well, but noone give me such a thing! LOL

soo...here's some of my presents which i love :3


First ones are lipstick and lipgloss is from Anna Sui. As always, their packaging is cute! Here's what it looks like on their own and the swatches:

The pink lipstick has gold shimmer in it, and when combined with the gold lipgloss, it adds shine without making lips looked like you just eat something oily, it actually makes your lips looks shimmery and just so cute! pardon me for not showing the result on my lips, as i don't know how to make the color pop up in my camera when i zoomed in to my mouth.

Next is bag from Charles & Keith:

This present is from my mom, and i tag along with her when she bought it so i can choose the one i like. Actually, this bag didn't catch my eyes on the first sight, i just think that it's just your usual big bag, and i already set my eyes on other bag with soft cream color. but my mom said to tried it anyway. When i tried it out, it somehow looks very cute and beats every bag on the counter. Really, i didn't think it would look so cute and elegant at the same time, considering other bags are cuter it design. But it's really the cutest when i tried it and looked on the mirror.

The colour is in soft pink-beige colour, and it's much cuter on the actual color. Please do check it out when you happen to go to Charles & Keith on Plaza Senayan (as i don't see this bag on other counter) :D

P.S: do you realize? The Charles & Keith logo is on the chain accessories instead, not like the usual logo which is on some gold rectangular plate

I think it looks so much better with this kind of idea, because it's accesorize the bag too at the same time. So far I only saw tho type of bag from CK which has this chain as their logo, this one and other bag with long slide and velvet  dark brown color. I hope CK amke other design with this kind of accessories (or maybe other kinds which can accessorize the bag too?) instead of just the plain, usual one :D

Next is handmade pearl earrings from Swarovski

It's quite simple, not like my usual earring but it look good with simple updo or side wavy hair :D

OH, and last but not least, i actually want to post this for a long time, but i kinda forgot. My fave nail color from O.P.I which i wore on my birthday:
O.P.I Not Like The Movies

As you can see, it's chrome color! The one thing that i like is it changing color between deep purple and green under the sunlight, but grey color on the dimlight like on the ballrom or  restaurant with little lamp like on Pizza e Birra

Well, that's all for this post. Actually there's other gifts but i think it would be too long, so i decided to post the top three gifts that i like. :D


Disclamer: the opi swatch isn't my nail, i digged it up on the google, and i found the one which looks the same as the actual color when i wear them.
It actually kinda hard to take the chrome color, as it just show up as plain grey on the camera (and that's what it looks like with other swatches on google too) so i'm kinda happy to found the pic which can do justice with the color. It's so pretty, isn't it? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment