Monday, April 25, 2011

Finance Management--the worst exam i've ever had

Okay, to begin with, I had so much confident when we're about to start the exam. I could solve all the problems, I even teach my friends . When we started the exam,it going smoothly at first. But guess what? When I looked into question 1b, I became confused. the data weren't complete for me to answer it. I started using any formula that I knew, but i still couldn't solve the problem. I've been struggling with the question for an hour already, and I still couldn't get the answer. I've tried every possible way to solve the problem, but the result is ZERO.

Then i became panicked. I still have three numbers completely unanswered (each with a,b,c which made them 9 questions), i've wasted 1 1/2 hour for just number 1, and worst, I've got only 2 hours to solve the remaining questions. Number 2 wasn't any better. it also had uncompleted data, wrong questions, and such. Again, I wasted another hour just to solve 1 questions. Then I decided to give up that number and started doing question number 3.

Guess what? when I began reading question number 3, I became blank. I totally forgot how to solve the problem because my brain already filled with anxiety, confusion, and other things because of the previous numbers.

I really wanted to cry in that exam room. I've never had such frustrating exam in my live. I usuallycould solve any problems, and i already finished for just 1 1/2-2 hours. But this time i really couldn't do it. At last, because my brain couldn't think properly, I just answered the question by my instinct, and i left the exam room.

Luckily, it's not only me. My friends also couldn't solve the problem no 1 and 2 becouse the incomplete data. I really wished that the professor could give us a bonus for number 1 and 2. I really dissapointed with this exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment